The Yokohama Museum of Art (hereinafter referred to as “the Museum”) will operate its social media in accordance with the following policy.
Information about the Museum, exhibitions, events, workshops, media exposure, etc. will be posted on these accounts.
Information will be posted when possible, on an irregular basis.
(1) In principle, we do not follow individuals or reply to their comments. We also do not follow all users who follow us.
(2) We will not reply to comments or DMs (direct messages) via SNS. For individual comments or inquiries, please contact us using the Contact Us on this website.
When circumstances dictate, we may suspend or delete our SNS account(s).
(1) The Museum does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information on the SNS.
(2) The Museum is not responsible for any comments posted by users.
(3) The Museum shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users or third parties as a result of the use of, or inability to use, the information provided on the SNS.
(4) The Museum shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users or third parties due to problems between users or between users and third parties in connection with this SNS.
(5) In addition to (1) through (4) above, the Museum shall not be liable for any damages caused by matters related to this SNS.
When using this SNS, please refrain from the following acts. We may block or unfollow a posting account if any of the following actions are taken by a user:
(1) Identifying, disclosing, or divulging personal information of other users or third parties without their consent
(2) Causing damage to the Museum, other users, or other third parties
(3) Falsifying information provided through the SNS
(4) Any commercial activities conducted through or in connection with the SNS without the Museum’s approval
(5) Infringing the copyright or other intellectual property rights of the Museum, other users, or any third party
(6) Slander, defamation, or damage to the reputation or credibility of the Museum, other users, or other third parties
(7) Any act that offends public order and morals, or provides information that offends public order and morals
(8) Campaigning, religious activities, or any similar activities
(9) Actions that interfere with the operation of this social networking service
(10) Actions that fall under any other misconduct as defined by the operator of this social media service
(11) Posting on things that are unrelated to the purpose of this social networking service
(12) Other acts that the Museum deems inappropriate.
The Museum reserves the right to make changes to this policy as necessary without prior notice.