Ticket/ Outline/ Access
|Advance Pair Tickets||¥2,000
※A pair of tickets for two people.
※On sale until August 31, 2016.
|General||Advance||Group of 20 or more|
|University & high school students||¥1,000
|Junior high school students||¥600||¥400||¥500|
|Children under 12||Free|
|Seniors (65 & older)||¥1,400
(ID required, only available at ticket counter in the museum)
- ※Advance tickets (On sale from September 1 until September 30, 2016) are available at the Museum Shop and through Seven-Eleven ticket.
- ※Free admission on November 3.
- ※For a group of 20 or more, reservation is required in advance.
- ※Free admission for high school students and younger with valid IDs on Saturdays.
- ※Visitors with disability and one person accompanying them are admitted free of charge. (Please present cerificate at the entrance)
- ※The ticket also gives admission to the Exhibition of the Museum Collection for the same day.
|Dates||October 1 (Sat.) - December 14 (Wed.), 2016|
|Open Hours||10:00～18:00 (Last admission at 17:30)|
*Open until 20:30 on October 28 (Fri.), 2016 (Last Admission at 20:00)
|Closed||Thursdays (except November 3) and November 4 (Fri.)|
|Organized by||Yokohama Museum of Art［Yokohama Arts Foundation］|
|Grant from||Japan Arts Fund|
|Special Sponsored by||Warehouse TERRADA|
|Supported by||The City of Yokohama|
|In Cooperation with||Yokohama Minatomirai Railway Company, Yokohama Cable Vision Inc. ,|
Yokohama FM Broadcasting Co., Ltd., Metropolitan Expressway Co., Ltd.
|Project Partner||Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse No.1［Yokohama Arts Foundation］|
- ※A collaborated event with 50th ADB Annual Meeting Yokohama 2017
3-4-1 Minatomirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama 220-0012, JAPAN
- 3 minutes walk from Minatomirai Station Exit 3. (The Minatomirai Line links with the Tokyu Toyoko Line).
- 10 minutes walk via moving sidewalk from Sakuragicho Station (JR, Yokohama Municipal Subway).
- Parking rate is 500 yen for the first 90 minutes and 250 yen for every additional 30 minutes (10 :00-21 :00, 169 cars)