Notice to visitors
Yokohama Museum of Art will be taking various countermeasures against the new coronavirus (COVID-19) in consideration of the health and safety of our visitors and staff members.
We appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation in advance.
- Wear a face mask.
- Go through body temperature screening before admission.
- Wash hands and sanitize regularly, as well as when and where necessary.
- Keep physical distance between other visitors.
- Refrain from visiting if they have symptoms of cold, flu, or other sickness.
- Provide contact information to inform the public health center and other public agencies when necessary.
- Seek assistance when they are not feeling well.
- Please follow instruction on the premises.
*For the protection of the visitors and others, entry is prohibited for visitors with a body temperature of 37.5℃ or higher.
- According to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) situations, it may be different from the website. We appreciate your understanding.
- Exhibition's tickets will be sold through a time-slot pre-booking system to avoid crowding the space. （Except "New Artist Picks")
- Spaces will be ventilated. Hands-on items and hand-touching areas will be thoroughly sanitized.
- Reception and other visitor contact points will be shielded.
- An alcohol-based hand sanitizer is placed at every entrance.
- Markers will be placed on the floor to ensure physical distance between visitors. The Museum is appropriately ventilated and disinfect around.
- All staff on the premises will be required to check their body temperature and their health conditions on a regular basis.
- All staff will wear face masks and follow other preventive measures, such as wearing gloves, when and where necessary.
- All staff consistently wash their hands and put the hand sanitizer.